Summary Of Sputter IR Films
Sputter films are used in various range of specialty products in industries such as optical systems, electronics, aerospace, medical machines, etc. The sputter films are multi covered sputter coating films which consist of variety of metal and heat shield with nano ceramic technologies. They do not need high temperatures.
Sputter coating can be applied to a greater variety of materials such as polyethylene naphthalate (PEN),polyester (PET) which enable us to meet the explicit requirements of our customer.
Sputter films are widely used for most of the structures in developed countries including The United States.
Listed are prominent features of Sputter films :
- Sputter films work as a protection shield which blocks up to 98% of harmful ultraviolet rays that causes skin problems, eye damage etc.
- They avert scattering of glass when broken.
- Sputter films help in maintaining comfortable indoor atmosphere by resisting heat emission through low heat absorption.
- Facilitates in protecting interiors and furniture by obstructing infrared and ultra violet rays.
- Sputter films help in resolving the disparity of indoor temperatures.
- Solar radiant energy is blocked with the application of sputter films which helps in improving the fuel efficiency of air conditioners.
Become a Window Film Distributor by partnering with Totalgard Marketing.